_

Pages - Menu

Thursday, January 15, 2015

What's in my Everyday Bag?

Maybe I'm just super nosey, but I love reading people's "What's in my Bag" posts.. I really do. They say you can tell a lot about a person by what they carry in their bag, and I tend to agree. I'm a tidy and organised person, and my bag reflects just that; the contents are practical and I know exactly what I'm carrying at all times and its never cluttered with things like old receipts and loose change.

Jesse bought me this Kate Hill tote I'd been lusting over for Christmas, and it's quickly become the favourite of my collection. Unless the occasion calls for a clutch I carry this bad boy with me wherever I go whether it be to the office, or a lunch date.

Here's a list of the things I carry around with me on a daily basis:


  • Chewing Gum
  • Sunnies
  • Planner
  • Pen
  • Wallet
  • Phone
  • Keys
  • i-Pod
  • Current read
  • Nail file
  • Travel mirror
  • Touch-up makeup - Powder, eye-liner, blotting paper, chapstick, lipgloss, lipstick
  • Panadol
  • Bottled water
  • Small hairbrush
  • Bobby pins and hair bands
  • Dettol hand sanitizer
  • Mini perfume
  • Band-aids
  • Pack of tissues

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Leave your blog URL, I'll definitely check it out!

x