_

Pages - Menu

Monday, April 20, 2015

Useless Updates #5

Useless Updates

I'd just like to start this week's Useless Updates off with a huge and heart-felt thank you to my beautiful, supportive readers. I wrote a pretty intense post yesterday, and I'd just like to take this time to say a huge thank you. I've been flooded with well-wishing emails, and comments of support and it has honestly warmed my heart.


On a much happier note: I'm hosting a giveaway. Did ya see? DID YA?!
I'm so excited that I get to give back to you guys. There's still a week(ish) left to enter, so get on it if you haven't already!


Have you heard of the TV show 'Adam Looking for Eve'?
It's on SBS late at night and is basically an uncensored Dating Naked meets the Dutch version of Survivor. BRILLIANT! Jesse and I have been taping the past few episodes and it's the best laugh.


This weekend is a long weekend for us Aussies (hooray) and I've got some pretty exciting plans which I'll keep on the DL until next week. With Jesse's birthday falling on the Monday we have off, I'd say it's going to be a good one.


 Related note: I'm also more excited about Jesse's birthday than he is. Whatevz.


I made this avocado & egg salad wrap for a light dinner before netball last night, and it's so good! Thank you again, Pinterest for connecting me with more delicious food.
This is why I love you.


What are your useless life updates?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Leave your blog URL, I'll definitely check it out!

x