_

Pages - Menu

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Useless Updates #10

Useless Updates
Oh look! It's that time of the week again. You know, the time when I try to be like Areeba and post my unnecessary and utterly pointless life updates on the interwebz.. Yeah. That time.


I currently have zero words to appropriately describe how good I feel today becauseeeee...
JUNE. IS. OVER.
This is an accurate depiction of how I got out of bed this morning after coming to such a glorious realisation:


To add to my already good mood, upon coming in to the office I was informed that I've earned myself a nifty little pay raise. To which I replied with:
Except down a flight of stairs.. Occupational Health & Safety does not exist in the world of pay raises.


Speaking of Occupational Health & Safety, I should not be allowed to consume any amount of Vodka before making an appearance out in public. An old local club got itself re-vamped and had it's launch party last Friday. My night went a little like this:

and my morning went a lot like this:
Your mate.


Now, I don't mean to alarm anyone with my next statement, but I joined a gym.
I'll wait while you all stop laughing..
Yes, I, Christie Brown, joined a gym and I regret it already. I've not even been yet, and I feel a deep self-pitty. I'm actually quite determined to make it a regular, scheduled thing, and stick to it for the next 18 months because homegirl's put on some weight, but something tells me that it'll be fun for a week, then I'll never go again, while they rub their hands together and laugh while they take money out of my account each month.


So, we have this avocado tree that hangs over our back fence, right? And it's dropping hundreds of those ripe bastards right on to our property. Being the only person in the whole house that eats avocado, it's up to me to eat them all before they go rotten. I've been pinning all the avocado recipes, and I've eaten so many over the past few months, I'm surprised I haven't turned green.


Do you have pointless life updates you'd like to share? Be sure to link them on up with Areeba!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the pay raise, throw us people of blogland a party!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Leave your blog URL, I'll definitely check it out!

x