_

Pages - Menu

Monday, June 15, 2015

Useless Updates #8.

Useless Updates

Oh look! It's that time of the week again. You know, the time when I try to be like Areeba and post my unnecessary and utterly pointless life updates on the interwebz..


Did you see?! Did you see?! Christie's Take on Life is finally all professional-like, with a proper sponsor page. *throws confetti*


I actually had a great weekend, cruising all around Perth in Jesse's project (shameless plug because I'm an okay girlfriend). I shamefully didn't take any photos. Instead, here are the Krispy Kremes I inhaled consumed on the way home. Priorities on point as usual.


The constant stream of Snaps I'm receiving from my best friend's Bali holiday has me craving a tropical getaway of my own. Like, today.


I've only JUST discovered that the third Insidious movie is due to be out here in Australia at the end of July. I didn't even know a third movie was a thing up until 2 hours ago. I'm actually too excited - I love the Insidious movies, and I haven't been genuinely scared since The Conjuring.


Speaking of movies: While everyone was off seeing Jurassic World, I was watching San Andreas.
Because..The Rock.
I know taking Jesse to see San Andreas definitely won't excuse me from seeing Jurassic World as well. $50 says I end up at the movies again this week.

On a related note, I'm hilarious.


You'll all be pleased to know, the phone case I was bitching about last week finally came. I know, it's been intense, guys but it's over now and we can all breathe a sigh of relief.



Do you have pointless life updates you like to share? Be sure to link them on up with Areeba!

2 comments:

  1. I am going to watch insidious soon, I hope it's as good as the conjuring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! It won't be out in Australia for a while yet, so you'll probably see it before I do. Let me know what you think! NO SPOILERS! :P x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Leave your blog URL, I'll definitely check it out!

x