_

Pages - Menu

Monday, July 13, 2015

Useless Updates #12

Useless Updates
Oh look! It's that time of the week again. You know, the time when I try to be like Areeba and post my unnecessary and utterly pointless life updates on the interwebz.. Yeah. That time.


Today is my year-and-a-half anniversary with Jesse.
-insert a few lame sentences here about about much he means to me etc-
Despite the rough patches, he's my rock and he knows it.


I'm getting the hang of this whole gym thing. I come home to Jesse after every sesh like
with that sweet, burning Tiger Balm on my poor, aching muscles.
I have a regular schedule, a friend who pushes me, a vastly better (notice how I didn't say healthy) diet - if I could just be skinny now, that'd be great.


I've gotten back in to the habit of having breakfast on weekdays like a good girl. Lately, I've been making this sweet spinach smoothie and it actually tastes delicious! Green smoothies have never been something I've enjoyed, but THIS I could drink every day.


I saw Minions on Wednesay and eeeeee! My love for little Bob is stronger than ever.
Definitely a movie worth a watch if you're in to that kind of thing.



Do you have pointless life updates you'd like to share? Be sure to link them on up with Areeba!

2 comments:

  1. I really want to see the minions movie, they're so cute and funny that I wish they existed irl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have ALL THE MINIONS if I could. Definitely get your butt to a theatre and see the movie - it's adorable. :3 x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Leave your blog URL, I'll definitely check it out!

x