_

Pages - Menu

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Useless Updates #13

Oh look! It's that time of the week again. You know, the time when I try to be like Areeba and post my unnecessary and utterly pointless life updates on the interwebz.. Yeah. That time.


I've been monumentally lazy in the blogging department over the past few weeks. I guess I've fallen in to somewhat of a slump? Which was inevitable, really. I've kicked my butt back in to gear this week, though and have actually planned out and drafted some blog content for the first time in a zillion years. I could be a real blogger. Maybe.


Jesse took me to see Insidious Chapter 3 last week.. Oh lawdy. As someone who has never watched a scary movie in an actual cinema, this was a whole new experience for me. The surround sound, the big screen, the pitch black.. it brings the fear level up a notch or ten. I will never look at movies at home in the same way again. The movie itself was good - the best of the three in my opinion, and definitely a necessary prequel. It explained a few things from the first movies, tied up some loose ends, and gave a back story on Elise and her crew.


Attention bloggers of Perth: Bloggers United.AU are hosting a friggin' bloggers meet on August 15 and I shall be attending as a meet-up virgin. I'm literally too excited - I've always wanted to go to a blogger meet. It's finally time. *throws confetti*


I won a 1kg tub of protein powder for joining the gym in the month of July #Bitcheslovefreeshit. I've been making post-workout banana almond protein shakes on gym days and it's already made a huge difference to my recovery time as well as my appetite. Get on the protein bandwagon. JUST DO IT!
I love this video too much. But seriously, do it. It's good. Real good.



Do you have pointless life updates you'd like to share? Be sure to link them on up with Areeba!

1 comment:

  1. I watched Insidious 2 a few weeks ago & I LOVED IT! I'll watch the 3rd movie vvvv soon, I have a thing for horror movies even tho most of them usually let me down. And good luck for the blogging meet up, my first meet up was a little awkward but they had yummy free food and it fixed everything haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Leave your blog URL, I'll definitely check it out!

x