_

Pages - Menu

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

My Month on Instagram - April.



I seriously love Instagram; It's definitely my favourite form of social media - the perfect outlet for posting inspiration and little snippets of life, and seeing what my favourite bloggers & friends are up to.

There's so many times those Instagram posts never make it to my blog (which is a shame 'cause I consider myself quite the photographer), and I've always loved reading Instagram posts, so I've decided on a new monthly blog series: My Month on Instagram.


So, here's my Instagram April:


Mmmm. Dem fresh nail feels.
I think this is my favourite design so far. Huge props to Opal Nails for doing such a great job!


Fairy bread. 'nuff said.


I can't believe I'm finally off my P Plates and on to my full licence and without any traffic offences!
Mwahaha. If only they knew.


My favourite lunch spot.


I may or may not have bought some shoes.


Just boyfee being cute. He does alright sometimes.


This is probably my favourite post of the month.

I was just a little bit excited to see the sun after weeks of miserable weather.


Be sure to follow me on Instagram: @christieee__x so can check out everyone else's posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!