This is basically a thank you/I'm sorry post dedicated to my Jesse (hi), who had no idea that I was a blogger when he decided that he wanted to make an honest woman out of this wild beast. In hindsight, I should have alluded to the fact that he would basically become my personal assistant rather than letting him unknowingly stumble in to the role of "blogger boyfriend" but hey! I believe there is a term that goes: Keep them on their toes?
Thank you, Jesse, for:
- Standing out in the wind/heat/rain/apocalypse for hours on end to get 4-5 decent photos for a fashion post.
- Ignoring the strange looks from passers-by when standing out in the wind/heat/rain/apocalypse for hours on end to get 4-5 decent photos for said fashion post.
- Letting me use your Wi-Fi to finish a post when mine's down.
- Constantly asking me how my blog is going.
- Taking me to places I want to go to based on their "instagramability".
- Listening to me ramble on about a beauty product that you couldn't care less about that I'm in the process of reviewing.
- Waiting to eat your food even though you're starving so I can get a pretty picture of it.
- Reading my blog every day no matter how boring it may be to you.
- Never getting mad when you read about yourself; because you will be mentioned, if not the subject, of about 90% of posts.
- Deciding which of 10 almost identical photos is the best.
- Letting me drag you to the latest hipster cafe/restaurant/bar I read about on a friend's blog.
- Not getting (too) annoyed when I take too long to stage and caption a photo for instagram.
- Stepping in as photographer when I need you to.
- Playing along when I try to make it look like I thought up the "date" we are on when I'm actually just writing a review/received free tickets.