_

Pages - Menu

Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday Finds.

Here are a few of my internet finds (and loves) from over the past week:


\\  I'm going to commit to wearing my hair in a loose fishtail pony for the rest of my life.  //
\\  LOOK GUYS! A DIY giant pink dice side table!  //
\\  Pistachio pavlovas with papaya curd. Have you ever heard of something so wonderful?  //
\\  If only this shirt were true to my life. If only.  //
\\  Caramel apple cream cheese spread *breathes heavily*  //
\\  I've fallen in love with this pretty marbled nail art.  //

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I tried to braid my hair today and looks nothing like that haha! That caramel apple cream cheese spread looks so darn amazing! *drools*
    ♥NY

    Yours Truly, NY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. Preach, sista. Every time I braid, it looks like an uncoordinated primary schooler did it.. I can't hair. :(

    It looks so easy to make, too! There are no losers here! None! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!