_

Pages - Menu

Friday, February 17, 2017

Friday Finds.

Here are a few of my internet finds (and loves) from over the past week:


\\  This DIY knot pillow is super dooper fun.  //
\\  Could somebody please make me a Winter citrus smoothie in a grapefruit bowl kthx.  //
\\  These rosé soaked gummy bears are much fancier than the Vodka version I always make.  //
\\  This DIY feather trim cushion is SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE.  //
\\  Dinner for the rest of my life will consist only of roasted cauliflower pasta shells with cheese.  //
\\  Can we all please just take a sec' to appreciate these floral ice cubes?  //


Happy Friday!



4 comments:

  1. Lovely picks as always! All I can think when I see that feather pillow is my dogs completely destroying it though!


    Kez | acaciasdreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Those ice cubs are a pure work of ART!

    xo, jess

    alljessedup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahaha oh man don't even get me started on all the destroyed-by-dog-pillows in my life. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. RIGHT?! I can't deal with how pretty yet simple they are. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!