_

Pages - Menu

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My Month on Instagram Link-Up - September.

If you've been following Christie's Take on Life, you'll know by now that I'm a major lover of Instagram! It's the perfect outlet for posting inspiration and little snippets of life, and seeing what my favourite bloggers and friends are up to.

There are so many times my Instagram posts never make it to my blog, and that's a damn shame because I consider myself quite the photographer.

Instalife the past month looked something like this: 

I was straight in to my Springtime outfits come September 1.


Both dresses from BooHoo.



Cute date hikes up waterfalls with Jesse.


I can't even deal with how much I love this top coat.


Oh, and I got my nose pierced.


Drinks with the best friend.


Remember this post?


Dem lunch time chills.
PS. My spotty shoes are cuter than yours.



Grab yourself a button, link your accounts on up and get following!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!