_

Pages - Menu

Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday Finds.

Perth's had the most beautiful Summer weather this past week, and we all know how much I love the Summertime. Subsequently, my Friday Find's have somewhat of a Summery theme to them this week.

Here's what I've found and loved this week:


\\  How perfect for Summer is this starfish headband?!  //
\\  This blow pop martini cocktail recipe sounds sooo good!  //
\\  Eggnog french toast? How did I not think of this myself?!  //
\\  It's no secret that I love boho style and these boots from Free People are gorgeous! Especially styled with that chunky knit sweater!  //
\\  Speaking of sweaters, I love this Christmas sweater from Boohoo  //
\\  I've been pinning Summer hair inspiration like crazy. I love this simple girly sock bun and daisy 'do  //







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!