_

Pages - Menu

Thursday, January 29, 2015

January 2015 BellaBox Unboxing.

That moment when you open your BellaBox, and it's not in a box..


This month's theme was 'Kick Start' for the new year.
I'd like a apologise in advance for the shitty quality photos.
 

Laqa & Co. Lip Tube Pencil in 'Beezlebub'
Beezlebub is a lovely, light rose colour and as it's an easy to use  twist-up pencil, I was happy to see it in my box this month. It's been advertised as a lipstick, but  feels more like a balm because it's so light and glossy. I applied this last night, and I love the smell! It's made with a peppermint-shea butter formulation, so it has a light, minty scent which I thought was great for Summer. I felt a sight tingle once it was on; not in any way uncomfortable, just unexpected. I put that down to the peppermint, but my lips were a little dry so that could be why.
RRP: $24.95



Aveda Botanical Kinetics Purifying Gel Cleanser
Last month I had an issue with the size of the Aveda products I was given, and this month, another teeny tiny sample.. That you can get FREE in store.. but, to be fair, this time 'round I've been given a facial cleanser and could probably live with the size, opposed to receiving tiny hair product samples to use on my medium-long hair. The cleanser is gentle and plant-derived which is what I look for in my skincare products so I'll be giving this one a go. I'm still hoping to find my go-to cleanser.
RRP: $54.95 (150mL)


BellaBox's own Makeup Pouch (shown above)
This definitely isn't big enough to hold the everyday touch up products I carry with me everywhere, but it's cute. I'm not sure how much I could fit in, but it'd definitely come in handy in a situation you'll be carrying a clutch. A few eyeliners, mascaras and lippies would easily fit.
RRP: $7.95

 

Skinnymint Teatox (6 days worth)
I'm excited to try this out! I've heard so many different opinions on teatoxes in general, some good, some bad so I've deducted that I'll jus have to try it out myself. I was given the six day teatox, which consists of nine tea bags (Yes, bags. Phew!): "Morning Boost" bags, containing Green Tea, Yerba Mate, Nettle Leaves, Dandelion and Guarana and "Night Clense" bags, containing Ginger Root, Orange Leaves, Lemongrass, Senna Leaves and Licorice Root. The tea claims to help cleanse and energise, containing powerful antioxidants, nurtients and metabolism boosters. As someone who hatesssss the taste of green tea, chances are I'm not going to enjoy drinking it, but if it'll give me results, I can suck it up.
RRP: $54.90 (28 days)


 
Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner
THIS is what I call a good sized sample for a hair product!
I'm on the fence about no shampoo conditioners, but my poor hair is on the verge of death so I'm keen to try this one out as it claims to do everything I look for in a conditioner: cleanses, adds sheen, moisture, strength and manageability, and is made from natural ingredients.
RRP: $34.99 (350mL)

Dermal Heel Balm (bonus)
This was a bonus product so I'm not too fussed either way.
I'll probably end up using it at some point, just because it's there.
RRP: 10.49

Despite the not so great reviews of this month's box, I'm actually happy with what I received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!