_

Pages - Menu

Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Finds.

Here's all I've found and loved this past week:


\\  Since Summer's ended, I'm in major need of some tropical vibes.. I'm loving this super easy pineapple light.  //
\\  How cute is this watermelon candle?! If only it smelt like watermelon to.  //
\\  I've been pouring over so many Pins of the Maldives this month and I need to go. It's so beautiful and there's a sea that glows at night. Fucking glows!  //
\\  This is the fanciest French onion dip I've ever seen! In saying that, I buy the $3 packaged dips from Coles.. This recipe sounds so much tastier.  //
\\  Basically.. I need this shirt.  //
\\  I'm not sure why this even exists.. But it's fucking awesome! Behold: burger eyeshadow.  //


Happy Friday, kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!