_

Pages - Menu

Friday, June 3, 2016

Friday Finds.

Here are a few of my internet finds (and loves) from over the past week:


\\  I absolutely love how chic yet simple this half-up braided top knot is.  //
\\  Guys! Layered ice cream pops! My life is complete.  //
\\  I must try these DIY glitter roses!  //
\\  I love anything nautical! This nail art is no exception.  //
\\  I love the transformation of a plain old dresser to this modern-chic campaign dresser!  //
\\  This rosemary grapefruit sparkler makes me crave Springtime.  //


Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I love those nautical nails and the pretty silver stripes! Thanks for sharing!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I'm a sucker for a white manicure. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!