_

Pages - Menu

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Friday Finds.

Here are a few of my internet finds (and loves) from over the past week:


\\  I'm all about marble nail art right now. Allllll. About.  //
\\  Look at this oh-so-unhealthy birthday cake milkshake bowl! I'm content with life.  //
\\  I'm an avid at breakfast hater, but I could get in to these honey yogurt fig pops.  //
\\  This peach ricotta pizza with spicy microgreens makes me feel all kinds of fancy.  //
\\  This braid though, guys. THIS BRAID!  //
\\  I would very much like this mat for every room in the house.  //


Happy Friday!

6 comments:

  1. I love that braid! I wish I could pull that off... I'm not a great braider though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SearchingforspiceJuly 4, 2016 at 3:03 AM

    I love that peach ricotta pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with that braid also.
    My braids never look that good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you there, girl! Braiding isn't my strong suite either. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could create something like that too aha. I'm pretty unco when it comes to hair. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!