_

Pages - Menu

Friday, December 22, 2017

A Huge, Christmas-sy Friday Finds

Here are a few (more than usual) of my (Christmas-sy) finds (and loves) from over the past week (brackets high score):

^
\\  How fresh would this mandarin wreath look hanging on your door?  //
\\  Make-your-own swan stocking: Queue Billy Madison "STOP LOOKING AT ME, SWAN!"  //
\\  I really, really like this upcycled eos lip balm ornament.  //
\\  SO much yes to these eggnog jell-o shots!  //
\\  This giant peppermint candy cake would be a perfect Christmas dinner dessert.  //
\\  How cute is this no sew DIY glitter star tree skirt?!  //


^
\\  Can we please talk about how cute these funfetti reindeer cookie sandwiches are?  //
\\  These gingerbread snowglobe place settings are so cool!  //
\\  I'm too unco to make something this good, but look at these DIY holiday light pillows!  //
\\  My mum would appreciate these DIY reindeer wine labels.  //
\\  Ooooh, I could eat all of the eggnog frosted chai snickerdoodle snowmen.  //
\\  A gingerbread present stack would be so cute as an edible table centrepiece.  //


Happy Friday! I that hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!