_

Pages - Menu

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Friday Finds

Here are a few of my internet finds (and loves) from over the past week:


\\  I love the idea of a DIY scratch-off advent calendar!  //
\\  This mermaid shell sweatshirt DIY is a cute way to add a Summery vibe to your Winter outfit.  //
\\  I'm dying over these adorable no bake Rudolph cupcakes!  //
\\  This DIY giant pink ornament cake would be awesome to serve while wrapping gifts.  //
\\  An essential oil based lavender lemon dish soap DIY? Yes, please!  //
\\  I could definitely devour a few of these rumball snowmen.  //


Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Love the Christmas vibes coming off this post! Xx

    Kez | acaciasdreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love the idea of Homemade Soaps.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never really been one to get in to the "festive spirit" but I think my Grinch self has softened to the season a little bit haha. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE natural, homemade soaps too. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!