_

Pages - Menu

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Friday Finds

Here are a few of my internet finds (and loves) from over the past week:

A weekly snippet of inspiration from around the web

\\  Ummm, creamy mocha custard is what my dreams are made of.  //
\\  Friday equals bourbon and honey lemon fig cocktails!  //
\\  How cool is this front door balloon garland?!  //
\\  Cuticle oil made with essential oils - an inexpensive alternative to buying cuticle oils.  //
\\  These planters made from old candle containers are wonderful - I'm all about upcycling.  //
\\  I'm drooling like I've never drooled before over this fried tortilla ice cream sandwich.  //


Happy Friday!
http://christiestakeonlife.blogspot.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!