_

Pages - Menu

Sunday, June 17, 2018

An Instagram Round-up: April-May

If you've been following Christie's Take on Life for any amount of time, chances are that you'd have been made aware of how much of a fan of Instagram I am. I think that it's the perfect outlet for posting inspiration and little snippets of life, and seeing what my friends and favourite bloggers are up to. Nine times out of ten, my photos don't make it to my blog and that's a damn shame because I do love to see pretty pictures and share what's been inspiring me in turn.

Here's a recap of what the past couple of months have looked like on my Instagram feed: 

We don't really get to experience much of the typical Autumnal magic here in Perth, so I absolutely love the rare occasion that I do get to see fallen orange leaves.


I honestly crave this pizza on a weekly basis. Dome delivers the goods when it comes to their margherita pizzas. Trust.


This is one of maybe three photos that I am actually in throughout my whole Instagram feed.


My Face Shit bag kills me every time. My full What's in my Bag post can be found here.


Jesse and I used to go out for breakfast almost once a week, but this was the first time that since we built our house that we've been able. To say I missed breakfast dates would be an understatement.


Oops. ;) You can see a full breakdown of what I hauled here if you're curious.


There is nothing better than a pot of warm tea on a cold day if you ask me.


I love finding new accounts and inspiring feeds to follow on Instagram! Leave your deets in the comments or come find me @christieee__x!
http://christiestakeonlife.blogspot.com.au

12 comments:

  1. Such a cute feed! Food looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take the best photos I would love to see your editing process!! Teach me your ways girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flatlays are styled so well and are so cute!! Such a fun look into your Instagram feed. :)

    xoxo A
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow absolutely love your feed! You're tattoo is just gorgeous too...love the flying birds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your InstaFun looks like the perfect balance of life, food and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of all your photos, so pretty! That one of your tattoo is gorgeous!

    xo
    Sami
    The Classic Brunette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahaha I wish I had a process. I just kind of flounder around with Instagram edits until I'm satisfied. Taking photos with my DSLR and then transferring them to my phone makes such a difference in the quality of my shots, though. They're much sharper, clearer and crisper than my phone alone can ever get them. That's my biggest tip I guess. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, pretty! I do love curating flatlays. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Jennifer! That's so lovely of you to say. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's what I aim for, Tiffany. Glad it translates. Thank you. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!