_

Pages - Menu

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

My Month on Instagram - March.

If you've been following Christie's Take on Life, you'll know by now that I'm a major lover of Instagram! It's the perfect outlet for posting inspiration and little snippets of life, and seeing what my favourite bloggers and friends are up to.

There are so many times my Instagram posts never make it to my blog, and that's a damn shame because I consider myself to be quite the photographer..
..Not really, but it's a shame nonetheless.

Instalife the past month looked something like this:
I was gifted a 100 pack of nail stickers from on of the girls at work. They look so cute, but it took me about an hour to do because I'm an unco perfectionist..
Nail stickers: 1
Christie: 0


Guys, if you're going to Hog's Breath any time soon, get this cocktail! It's called 'Red Candy' and it's basically liquid sex. (dirtiest sounding saying)


Jesse and I had a spontaneous dinner at Miss Maud's which was well worth the trip. This is literally only 1/4 of the smorgasbord table (conveniently the dessert 1/4), and it's all so damn good! I was double my weight by the time a walked out.


Did I mention that I went to the Future Music festival? Only about 4,000 times.


Did I also mention that Drake sung to me? DRAKE! I die.
I made Jesse wait at the same stage for 7 hours to get a front row spot. WORTH IT x1,000 OMG.




I've posted this photo on the blog before, but it's just to typical of our friendship. This is the definition of a true best friend-ship.




That's right. I'm still obsessing over avocados.
Especially if I can eat them in my natural habitat: bed.





Every Friday, the work boys and I go across the road to our local pub for lunch. After years and years of just getting chips, they put this beauty: the 'no mean treat' on their specials menu and OMG. Pumpkin, mushroom, sundried tomato and aioli goodness all in one glorious concoction.
My heart's broken every week since, when I see that it's not on the menu.


The days are getting colder, and the trees at my favourite lunch spot are starting to turn orange. Autumn's officially here.



I love this photo of Jesse and I.
Sidenote: I swear I wear more than just yellow tops..




I maded something, I maded something!
Again with the avocados.. Not to brag, but my breakfast sandwich recipe is too good. Okay, totally to brag.




I love finding new bloggers to follow; leave your Instagram links in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!