_

Pages - Menu

Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Finds.

Here are some finds (and loves) from over the past week:



\\ These late night snacksicles are literally the best thing I've ever heard of. //
\\ Try saying coffee ice cream hot fudge sundae pie with macaroon crust five times fast. Then eat the shit out of that thing just as quickly. Yum! //
\\ I died when I saw these rainbow sugar cookie ice cream sandwiches. My two loves, combined. //
\\ How cute are these DIY cactus pincushions?! //
\\ I tried this sweet, yet savoury honey pistachio pesto pizza the other night and boy is it good. //
\\ I love this workout idea! Such an easy way to get things done. //


It would seem that all this gym business has made my subconscious appreciate food that much more.

Happy Friday, kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!