_

Pages - Menu

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

My Month on Instagram - June.

If you've been following Christie's Take on Life for any amount of time, you'd surely know by now that I'm a major lover of Instagram! It's the perfect outlet for posting inspiration and little snippets of life, and seeing what my favourite bloggers and friends are up to.

There are so many times my Instagram posts never make it to my blog, and that's a damn shame because I consider myself to be quite the photographer..
..Not really, but it's a shame nonetheless.

Instalife the past month looked something like this:


I ate more Kookies n Kream Krispy Kreme's in June than I'd like to admit. Looking at this photo now that I'm on this stupid diet (possibly due to said amount of Kookies n Kream Krispy Kreme's consumed over the month) is making my mouth water.



This is what happens when you combine Christie + best friend + Vodka (maths is fun).
I'll just leave this here for your perusal..



Gone are my pretty orange leaf filled lunchtime walks.
Somewhere between this photo and now, Winter hit. Hard.


If you have a Hogs Breath Cafe anywhere near you, and they offer you two cocktails for $21, I recommend you go right ahead and stick to one. I learnt my lesson: these things are deadly.


June was the month of ball spam here on Christie's Take on Life. So without further ado: here's more ball spam!


This is such shitty quality, and I look like a thumb but let's all just take a moment to appreciate that detailing on my dress. Yup.


and of course, what kind of blogger would I be if I didn't post pictures of my hair and makeup. #Blasphemous


The girls at The Body Shop did such a wonderful job of my black and gold smokey look, it warrants such a scarily close-up photo of my face.



Winter and hot chocolate. Is there any better combination? I've had about 40 of these bad boys over the course of the month. Not even mad.



I love finding new bloggers on Instagram; leave your account deets in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Cookies and cream is one of my favorite flavors and those donuts look amazing!! Also love your dress that you wore to the ball!

    knotsandruffles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. KAHBGABGJBJBGABGVJABG Those doughnuts are bundles of pure love, I tells ya. One more of those suckers and I wouldn't have been able to fit in to that dress ahah. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!