_

Pages - Menu

Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday Finds.

Here are my finds (and loves) from over the past week:


\\  This tomato, avocado & burrata salad on grilled garlic toast reminds me of Subway.. Only fancy. Yum, especially over the Summertime.  //
\\  DIY Lace Up Sandals - Yesss! Gone are the days of having to spend over $150 on a pair of sandals I can now make myself.  //
\\  I'm a major lover of anything black and gold. These nails are no exception.  //
\\  I love the idea of making my own soaps. How cool do these tie dye soaps look? Definitely prettier than plain old DIY soap.  //
\\  I died and went to vegetarian heaven when I saw a recipe for zucchini "meatballs".  //
\\  Oh gosh - veggie kabob macarons! If I weren't so lazy, and was able to draw, even a little bit, I'd do this to all the macarons.  //

Happy Friday, kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!