_

Pages - Menu

Friday, August 14, 2015

Friday Finds.

Here are a few of my finds (and loves) from over the past week:

\\  If I were capable of DIY-ing successfully, these cloud lights would be all over the place.  //
\\  A tropical banana rum and melon breakfast bowl: healthy breakfast + rum.. I could deal.  //
\\  This looks a little.. strange, but the idea of cotton candy affogato has gotten me curious.  //
\\  How delicate does this rose chignon look? Someone needs to teach me. Now.  //
\\  These rainbow unicorn tie dye s'mores are the prettiest damn things I've seen!  //
\\  I have a tiny wrist tattoo, therefore I'm eligible to wear this tank. Right?  //


Happy Friday, kids.

1 comment:

  1. If I could produce those clouds without the chance of burning down my house then I'd be on them too!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!