_

Pages - Menu

Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday Finds.

Here are some of my finds (and loves) from over the past week:


\\  I need these Nutella fudge topped with toasted marshmallows in me immediately.  //
\\  Thin haired girl problems solved with these sneaky thicker looking hair tricks. Mwhaha.  //
\\  I'd never have thought to use outdoor light fixtures indoors. How chic is that bathroom?!  //
\\  I don't care how hot it is, I'm dipping these chewy chai snickerdoodles in all the hot drinks.  //
\\  You may have seen on Instagram (shameless plug) that I was at a carnival just the other week. This DIY mini ferris wheel would be an adorable party décor addition.  //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!