_

Pages - Menu

Thursday, October 8, 2015

White and Blush.
















Photography by Marife G
Top: Izabel London* | Jeans: Boohoo | Heels: Spendless Shoes | Clutch Bag: Forever New | Watch: Michael Kors

 I can't get enough of soft pink this season, especially when it's teamed with gold accents and crisp whites - it's my go-to combination for Spring!
I've been reaching for this particular top often of late. The casual feel combined with the pops of detail in the asymmetrical hemline and the neckline pattern makes this top effortlessly versatile for any occasion. 

*I selected this piece from the Izabel.com website to be sent to me free of charge.
All styling, comments and opinions are 100% my own.

10 comments:

  1. Very cute. Love the color combo.

    Sarah Noel | www.sarahsmirks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is super cute! I especially love that you're wearing white after Labor Day because I think that is probably the silliest fashion rule ever.


    Best Wishes,
    Allison Jones
    www.LiveLifeWellBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't do Labor Day here in Australia, so I can wear white on ALL THE DAYS. :P
    I think it's the silliest rule, too. Even if we did have Labor Day aha. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look! Love that purse!


    Found you through the Facebook group and I'm glad I did!


    Erin
    www.happilyhowards.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chocolate Mama Loves VanillaOctober 13, 2015 at 9:10 PM

    I hate that wearing white has to be put on hold till next year, I just love white pants! Great combo! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! The best thing is.. everything I'm wearing is a bargain mwaha.
    Aw. I'm glad you did to! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The old white after Labor Day chestnut. Such a shame; I love the sophisticated element crisp white pieces add to an outfit. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!