_

Pages - Menu

Thursday, October 15, 2015

My Month on Instagram - September.


If you've been following Christie's Take on Life for any amount of time, you'd surely know by now that I'm a major lover of Instagram! It's the perfect outlet for posting inspiration and little snippets of life, and seeing what my favourite bloggers and friends are up to.

There are so many times my Instagram posts never make it to my blog, and that's a damn shame because I consider myself to be quite the photographer..
..Not really, but it's a shame nonetheless.

Instalife the past month looked something like this:

Jesse and I took a much needed holiday last month to Sunny Busselton. After a week of 25 degree days, we were greeted by miserable storms when we arrived back home.
This is the iconic Busselton Jetty, which happens to be the longest wooden jetty in the Southern hemisphere, stretching close to 2kms.


There were about seventy-billion stairs leading down to Lake Cave in Margaret River, with just as many look-out points, but this view from about a quarter of the way down was probably my favourite.


The off-road driving tracks through the Karri forest are gorgeous!
Considering I took over 200 photos throughout our trip, I'm proud of myself for posting only three.


My carnivore boyfriend took me to The Raw Kitchen (yep, vegan) in Fremantle, and absolutely hated it. I, however, was in heaven, complete with vanilla bean tea. He must love me mwahaha.


And guys. Don't even get me started on this tempeh coconut curry! Best.


My homie and I signed up for a three week kickboxing class, complete with pink boxing gloves to keep. Best workout. I died, but best workout.


I've really gotten the hang of this diet thing, and I've been making healthy meals every weekend. I also taught myself to poach an egg.. so I've had a flooptillion of those recently.


There was this one time when my outfit was on point. Naturally, I Instagrammed it.
Both my sweater and shirt are from Boohoo.


I had so much fun on my shoot for Izabel London this month that I had to share a few snaps.
The high quality photos really don't translate well to Instagram's small image size.. You can see my full post here.


My full post on this pink top can be found here.


The yellow dress here.


and this lace skirt here.
I learnt that I am far too awkward and un-photogenic to be a fashion blogger. Sigh.



I love finding new bloggers on Instagram; leave your account deets in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Insta feed...!! And I'm itching to get down to Oz... So close, yet so far...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are wonderful and I LOVE tea. I am currently drinking some freshly brewed, right now! I wish there were more vegan places around me but I guess a girl can dream.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!