_

Pages - Menu

Friday, January 27, 2017

Friday Finds.

Here are a few of my internet finds (and loves) from over the past week:


\\  This DIY footed vanity tray is so simple, but adds so much more oomph to the space.  //
\\  Matcha honey hot chocolate with toasted marshmallows sounds both fancy and delicious.  //
\\  These makeup sponge holders are so cute AND so cheap. I need at least 3 in my life.  //

\\  This DIY framed motivational prints tutorial makes me wonder why I haven't done it myself.  //
\\  Can you even deal with this BFF necklace cake?! The correct answer is no, you cannot.  //
\\  This DIY heart emoji chocolate box would make an adorable Valentines Day present.  //


Happy Friday!


2 comments:

  1. I love those little beauty blender holders, so effing cute!

    Kez | acaciasdreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIGHT?! They're so cheap, too. If only they weren't perpetually sold out. *dies inside* x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!