_

Pages - Menu

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Friday Finds

Here are a few of my internet finds (and loves) from over the past week:


\\  This pastry wrapped baked brie with maple butter roasted apples sounds too good to be true.  //
\\  Just thinking about this apple butter old fashioned makes me feel toasty inside.  //
\\  I'm drooling over these pumpkin sage lasagne roll-up pull-aparts.  //
\\  Praline glazed apple bread would be amazing through the Fall months.  //
\\  This DIY palm leaf ring dish is so fun! Such a cute decor piece.  //
\\  How modern chic is this DIY fall wreath?  //


Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to have to try make myself one of those cute ring dishes, it is gorgeous! Xx


    Kez | acaciasdreams.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!