_

Pages - Menu

Saturday, August 11, 2018

Friday Finds

Here are a few of my internet finds (and loves) from over the past week:

Weekly snippets of inspiration from around the web

\\  I need this DIY modern desk organiser in my study, pronto.  //
\\  I'm obsessed with this peach ricotta layer cake. So beautiful!  //
\\  Aren't these simple DIY fringe shorts fun? Perfect for Spring and Summer!  //
\\  This DIY slat wood privacy fence is both chic and inexpensive! Ka-ching!  //
\\  These rosé winesicles would make a perfect Springtime brunch treat.  //
\\  How amazing is this frozen cookies and cream polka dot martini?!  //


Happy Friday!
http;//christiestakeonlife.blogspot.com.au

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!