_

Pages - Menu

Monday, November 10, 2014

My Month On Instagram - October.

If you've been following Christie's Take on Life, you'll know by now that I'm a major lover of Instagram! It's the perfect outlet for posting inspiration and little snippets of life, and seeing what my favourite bloggers and friends are up to.

There are so many times my Instagram posts never make it to my blog, and that's a damn shame because I consider myself quite the photographer.

Instalife the past month looked something like this:

  
Cute look-out dates with Jesse at King's Park.

My beloved Kurt Cobain shirt dress FINALLY came!

I know you are all sick of hearing about my birthday, but I'm pretty sure I have the best boyfriend ever, getting me this stunning Michael Kors watch. 

Getting spoilt by the work folks with a $200 Westfield gift card, amongst other goodies.
KA-CHING!

It saddens me to say, this is probably the most decent photo from my birthday party. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!