_

Pages - Menu

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful.

Although Thanksgiving isn't a holiday we celebrate here in Australia, it's always nice to appreciate all the things, people and moments that I am thankful for. I honestly do not count my blessings often enough.


Today and everyday, I am thankful...


I am thankful for my true friends who've stuck by me and continue to be a part of my life today. I really have the greatest set of friends who are always willing to drop everything to listen to my worries and help me out as best they can. They're all such kind, beautiful people and I'm glad we've found one another.


I am thankful for my boyfriend, who genuinely cares for and loves me, no matter what. He is my best friend and is always incredibly supportive of everything I do. This year would have been rough without him.


I am thankful for not only having a job in the current economy, but having a job where my co-workers are also my friends. I'm so glad a met this bunch of idiots and I look forward to coming in to the office each day. They make the 9-5 bearable.


I am thankful for my home away from 'home'. The only place I feel truly at home is at Jesse's parent's house. Even though my real home life has been  terrible, meeting and spending time with his family this past year has reminded me what the word home truly means. I'm always welcome and the whole household has truly made me feel like I'm one of the family.


I am thankful for all that I have gained from blogging. Starting Christie's Take on Life has taught me so much and I have created some great friendships and opportunities because of it.


I am thankful that I didn't have everything handed to me on a silver platter. It has made me the strong, determined person I am today.




I am thankful that I am most definitely not like anyone else. I love my bat shit craziness quirkiness. What a boring world that would be without a little quirk-a-lerk.

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful to have met you through blogging, Christie! You're such a lovely person. This is such a cute post! :)
    ♥Natalie
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Natalieeeee! :3
      You're too cute! I'm so glad I met you.
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!