_

Pages - Menu

Monday, November 3, 2014

October Lookback & November Goals.

I'd just like to begin by saying, it has really helped me to write and share my goals each month and then to reflect on what I’ve accomplished at the end of it all. That being said, I can't believe it's November already! Guess we should take a look back at my October goals then. 

Try out some punch recipes for my 21st
Vodka, Mountain Dew, Midori, Malibu and Peach Schnapps. Enough said.

Get serious about buying a house
Ugh.

Read a book
I don't mean to alarm you, but I read three.

Attempt 3 new recipes from Pinterest
Zero recipes were attempted. ZERO!

100 sit-ups and 50 squats daily



I hate to repeat goals, buuuuutttt
Attempt 3 new recipes from Pinterest
Must. Cook. The food.

Get a new car
Preferably by selling my current car first, rather than trading it in.

Update my shoe & makeup storage situation.
I've been inspired already.

Be mindful of others
But not let them sap all my energy. I'm actually a bitch nowadays..


Hit up a bar I've never been to before

Make the effort to see a friend I haven't seen in a while


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!