_

Pages - Menu

Monday, November 24, 2014

November Bellabox Review.

It's about time I jumped on the subscription box train so I was super excited to see my very first Bellabox waiting for me when I got home last night and I definitely was not disappointed.
This month's theme was Dusk Till Dawn.


Coastal Scents Pallette - 'Revealed'

 Bellabox announced that every subscriber would be receiving this product, just in different shades and I'm really excited about mine. It's a sample size version of their Revealed eyeshadow palette, and includes four shades -  two smokey nudes and two shimmery metallics.
I was really surprised with the quality of the formulation; each shadow is incredibly creamy and pigmented and the full palette looks gorgeous!


 
RRP: Full size palette $34.00

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - 'Milk'

I used white eyeliner once.. and the result scared the shit out of me. I looked.. creepy. Since then, I vowed never to touch the stuff again. Perhaps I was too hasty?
The pencil itself is huge, so I'm not sure how good it would be at lining your waterline, but the formula is nice and creamy, and very pigmented so it would be great if used in the inner corners of the eyes to brighten, or even as an eyeshadow base to make your colour pop.

RRP: $9.95


Kester Black Nail Polish - 'Nuuude'

I've been on the hunt for a nice nude polish for a while now, and this shade's pretty rad. It boasts a high shine, chip-resistant finish and so far, it's lived up to it's word.
A huge plus for me, is that all Kester Black polishes are 100% vegan.
The formulation is nice, but got a bit gluey during the looooonnnnngggg drying period.
One coat delivers a nice, semi-transparent finish, and only two for completely opaque coverage.

RRP: $20.00
Lonvitalite 24K Active Gold Eye Mask
It's no secret I have big ol' under eye bags. Somewhat inherited from my Italian mum, and somewhat self-inflicted from lack of sleep so I'm pretty keen to try this out! It boosts circulation around the eye socket, promising to help to relieve swelling and tiredness, remove dark circles and target sagging skin and crows feet.
RRP: $24.00


Palmers Multi-Effect Perfecting Facial Oil.

This is a new product from Palmers and claims to keep the skin healthy, tight and glowing with its blend of 9 oils. I've heard so many good things about this, so I've been dying to try it out. It smells amazing and my skin felt super nourished and supple when I applied it last night.

RRP: Pack of 5 $24.00

Compeed Blister Patch
There's not too much to say about this other than it's a handy little bonus to keep on hand for those nights out.

RRP: Pack of 5 $19.99

All in all, I'm really happy with this months box! and they came just in time for all of the upcoming Christmas late nights and parties.
Way to start of a high note, Bellabox. I can't wait to see what next month's box contains!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!