_

Pages - Menu

Monday, February 9, 2015

Valentines Day Gift Guide for Him.

Unless you live under a rock, you've surely been bombarded with heart-shaped boxes, flowers in all shades of pink and red, jewellery sales galore; Yup. Valentines Day is only four days away.


If you haven't even started your Valentines shopping yet (because let's face it: buying for a boy is freakin' hard!), never fear! The online word is here to help. I mean, really help. I think this past week, I've seen a good 30+ VDay gift guides so what's one more? Mine's better anyways.
 
I kid, I kid.
Here's my list of top presents to buy for your boyfriend, dad, brother, friend or any other male in your life on February 14:
 
 
Lynx hair products*
An easy (and cheap) gift for the dude who spends more time in the mirror than you do. Trust me when I say these hair gels and sprays all smell amazing - Bonus!

Gold Class movie tickets
A gift AND a date all in one. It's like the movies, only fancy!
Sidenote: Christie's going to see 50 Shades of Grey in Gold Class this Valentines Day. Yusss. ;)

XBox Live membership voucher
Or an Xbox if you're feeling generous.
Whether you get him a 3 month, or a 12 month membership, you're basically guaranteed to be the best girlfriend in the world in his eyes.

Cologne. My favourite is Diesel's 'Only the Brave'
I love me a man wearing a  good cologne. Sah sexayyyyy.

Skull iPhone dock
THIS! I'd actually buy this bad boy for myself it's that rad. It's one of those fun, quirky gifts he's guaranteed to love, just because it looks cool.

Calvin Klein underwear
Yum. That's all I have to say.

The Hungover Cookbook
This is more so for students.. but it's one of those gifts you buy with intention of being a little silly, but that he ends up using quite regularly.. Or you force him to use when wake up after a girls night out.

The Worst Case Scenario Handbook
Another silly gift. Providing frightening and funny real information.. Because you never know.

Citizen Watch
Scientifically proven fact: dudes love watches.
Statement may or may not have any scientific proof behind it.


I hope this helps you last minute gift buyers.
Whatever you do, whoever you spend it with, have a wonderful Valentines Day!




* I was compensated by Lynx to include their product in this post, but all opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!