_

Pages - Menu

Monday, May 4, 2015

April Beauty Favourites.


One: Wild Argan Radiant Oil For Body & Hair
I use this on my hair more than I do on my skin, simply because that's the area that needs the most attention and this works so well on my dry, brittle ends. 
The scent is very mild, and not as thick as other hair oils I've tried which is great because it doesn't weigh it all down. It keeps the frizziness at bay, and my hair looks MUCH healthier whenever I use it. As it's dry oil, it doesn't leave any sticky residue which is great for when I do use it on my body. It's super moisturising and leaves skin soft, and radiant - even on those drier spots like knees and elbows. I'm not a huge fan of the spray application, but it's honestly worth the hassle for the shine and nourishment it gives my hair. Just don't use this in the bathroom if you have tiles; long story short: tiles + oil = ending up on your ass.

Two: DKNY Be Delicious Perfume
I got a sample of this in my December Bella Box and used it up in about a week. I've recently repurchased the full sized bottle because it. Smells. Amazing! It's a gorgeous, light blend of apples, flowers and woods - a great Spring/Summer daytime scent with great staying power. I've honestly had more comments when wearing this than I have any other of my (zillion) perfumes.

Three: Bepanthen Antiseptic Cream
Yep. Baby bum cream. Its a bit of a weird one, but my trusty tube of Bepanthen has been my savour recently! First, I had a horrendously itchy spider bite which then morphed in to death hideous hives. Yay. THEN I got my tattoo and it's been so very soothing during the healing process, keeping my skin nourished and those nasty infections away.

Four: Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Eye Shadow
I was turned on to this by a fellow blogger. I thought the idea of coconut water eye shadow was bizarre and no way did it have a decent setting or staying power, but her review was so positive I gave it a whirl anyways. I picked up the shades 'Playa Del Pink' which I use on the inner corners of my eye and 'Rio de Rose Gold' from Mecca and I L.O.V.E. love them! They're both super pigmented and the colour payoff is amazing. It goes on watery, and I have to blend quickly as it dries pretty fast, but it has a lovely finish and the coconut water is so hydrating on the lids. The pigments-in-water formulation means it all settles to the bottom; and you have to shake to re-suspend, but I’ll that's no problem, in return for the amazing colour, shine, and longevity.

Five: Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub
I bought this because my usual (delicious) bubblegum lip scrub was sold out, but I'm actually kind of glad it was - because this smells and tastes amazing! It does such a good job of removing all dead skin, and leaving my lips feeling smooth and moisturised. It doesn't last me too long, because I literally just eat of right off my lips within 5 minutes of application so my $10 doesn't get me far, but I'd pay that over and over again for this tub of deliciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!