_

Pages - Menu

Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday Finds

Here's what I've found and loved this past  week:

\\  How fun does clay cat coaster DIY look?  //
\\  I think I've died and gone to heaven, because I found a cookie monster ice cream recipe.  //
\\   Watercolour phrase art DIY: Finally! An art DIY that's simple enough for an unco like me.  //
\\  These doughnut nails look amazing!  //
\\  Placing an order for this wine shirt in 3..2..1..  //
\\  So, here's a recipe for cookies & cream baked doughnuts (yes, more doughnuts. It's Friday, don't judge me). You're welcome.  //

Happy Friday, kids!

4 comments:

  1. sucha cute blog...and t-shirt is so cool..
    keep in touch.


    http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha right?! How cool are they? :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Maisha. :3
    That shirt is so fitting to my life, I couldn't not buy it aha. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!