_

Pages - Menu

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

My Month on Instagram - April.

If you've been following Christie's Take on Life, you'll know by now that I'm a major lover of Instagram! It's the perfect outlet for posting inspiration and little snippets of life, and seeing what my favourite bloggers and friends are up to.

There are so many times my Instagram posts never make it to my blog, and that's a damn shame because I consider myself to be quite the photographer..
..Not really, but it's a shame nonetheless.

Instalife the past month looked something like this:

This is honestly the first photo of myself I've taken in at least a solid 8 months. I don't always take a selfie. But when I do, I post it on every single social media outlet I have.
No one is safe. NO ONE.


Jesse and I were in the city around lunch time the other week, and popped in to the Coffee Club for a bite. Because our favourite hobby is stuffing food in our faces. I stepped out of my regular avocado smash and got their peach and coconut maple glazed French toast (try saying that three times fast). Nom.


 
I know it looks bad, but I promise I wasn't lying when I said I don't do selfies.
I scored a free Subway cookie at work. That in itself warrants a 'it's 8am and my eyeliner looks like shit, but it's okay, because cookie' photo.


As I'm sure most of you know by now, I've been feeling pretty down lately..
Knowing my penchant for cute cafés, Jesse treated me to a nice dinner at Dome in an attempt to cheer me up; The kid knows me, what can I say? Dome does the best hot chocolate, by the way.


Speaking of Jesse, he celebrated his twenty-first birthday on April 27th, catching himself up to my cradle snatching age (for six months anyways).


 
Hands up who's sick of reading about my tattoo? No one? Good 'cause here's a photo of a bearded man shoving a needle in to my skin repeatedly.


aaannnnddd this is the result and the very first photo ever taken of my ink:
Hope on my left wrist, inspired by the Japanese 'Sadako & the Thousand Paper Cranes', an ode to the cancer that runs in my family.


I love finding new bloggers on Instagram; leave your account links in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. I don't take many selfies too but when I do and it comes out really nice then I'll put it up everywhere and obsess over it :P
    I have a tattoo too,the word 'fearless' in Sanskrit. Anyways, hope you have a great month ahead of you!

    -Kathie K
    A Sea Change

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you're exactly like me!

    Oooh I love Sanskrit tattoos! Not that I can read them, they just look so pretty and elegant. It could say "dirt" and I'd still love the way it looked. :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pictures honey, gorgeous ;)
    kissssssss
    Check it out my new post: http://www.honeyandcotton.org/must-jeans-a-vita-alta-camicia-nera/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love posts like these where I can look at a bunch of photos.

    DAISYPERSON | BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!