_

Pages - Menu

Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Finds.

\\  I'm absolutely loving this braided bun and the tutorial is so easy to follow.  //
\\  It wouldn't be a Friday Finds post without the mention of macarons. How amazing are these decorative, yet edible flamingo macarons?  //
\\  I love this doughnut with sprinkles balloon DIY - fitting for National Doughnut Day.  //
\\  This is probably the most on point shirt I've seen in a while.  //
\\  I can't wait to try this Mexican grilled corn avocado toast! Delish!  //
\\  Oh, nothing exciting, just a freaking emoji clutch DIY.  //

Happy Friday, kids!

4 comments:

  1. Cannot believe the flamingo is a macaroon! So cool!

    DAISYPERSON | BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right?! It's amazing! I'd be too scared to eat it, though aha. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that shirt!! Christie it is brilliant hahahaha :)


    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How. Great. Is. It?!
    Since finding that photo on Pinterest, I've been searching and searching for one for myself. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!