_

Pages - Menu

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Your Perfect Imperfections


Women can be so hard on themselves when it comes to their appearance. We find the need to wear a ton of make-up, lose a certain number of pounds, get implants, the list goes on. The truth is, we are beautiful by being imperfect. It's what makes us unique and what makes us who we are. Do we consider them imperfections because we believe that or is it because someone told us they were?


One of the things I've struggled with for a long time was my nose.
Ugh. My random ass, bumpy nose, which is the result of me being my classic clumsy self, and running in to a wall when I was a child, breaking it.

I was teased for years throughout school, and I probably would've never even considered plastic surgery if I wasn't constantly teased about it. Now, being my older, more mature self, I've learnt to accept it. It's a part of me and is what makes me different. No surgery needed.

Whatever imperfections you have, discover the beauty that comes along with it.
The reason we may not like certain aspects of ourselves, is usually because it's different from most people, not because there's something wrong with it. These things correlate with our inner beauty and once we learn what that beauty is, we can connect the two and will learn to appreciate them.



Beauty is the opposite of perfection, it isn't about having a pretty face.
It's about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart and most importantly, a beautiful soul. Discover your inner beauty, and you'll learn how you're beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!