_

Pages - Menu

Sunday, July 6, 2014

My Month on Instagram - June.


If you've been following Christie's Take on Life, you'll know I'm a major lover of InstagramIt's the perfect outlet for posting inspiration and little snippets of life, and seeing what my favourite bloggers and friends are up to.

Here's the next instalment of the My Month on Instagram series:

June's nails. For some reason my camera's been taking photos with a purple tinge lately. :s



'nuff said.



My kind of breakfast.



Guys, I've had the flu for three weeks now. Safe to say I'm dying.



 He's a good wifey. Fuck you, purple tinge.



How cute are my new handmade friendship bracelets?



The cuties next door to our office delivered me some gorgeous flowers just because.
Also, this is the first photo taken with my new favourite camera app, Camera 360. Such better quality! Camera 360, people. It's where it's at.




When the sun comes out, I take photos.


 So there you have it, my June summed up on Instagram.
Be sure to comment your Instagram username below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!