_

Pages - Menu

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

My Month on Instagram - July.


If you've been following Christie's Take on Life, you'll know by now that I'm a major lover of Instagram! It's the perfect outlet for posting inspiration and little snippets of life, and seeing what my favourite bloggers and friends are up to.

The series becoming increasingly popular; Guess there are other nosey people like me out there. ;)
I've decided to introduce a monthly link-up to the series! Scroll to the bottom to enter!


June was a busy month work-wise. July marks the new financial year.
My work buddies and I celebrated the end of the 2013 year by going out to Burswood..

..and consuming a few drinks..


..and by a few, I mean the term 'a few too many' would have been a sufficient phrase about 12 cocktails prior.

It was also my six month anniversary wth Jesse.


We spent the weekend together in Fremantle.


In a hotel with a beautiful view overlooking the river.


And every one of our meals looked like this. ;)

This necklace from Boohoo.com is quickly becoming my new favourite.
Go right ahead on ignore my hideous nails because I finally jumped on the stacked ring bandwagon with my new wishbone, infinity and star three piece set also from Boohoo.

We've officially passed the middle of Winter, guys. (Ugh)
My soft, cozy sweater has made it bearable though. Just.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!