_

Pages - Menu

Thursday, December 17, 2015

My Month on Instagram - November.


If you've been following Christie's Take on Life for any amount of time, you'd surely know by now that I'm a major lover of Instagram! It's the perfect outlet for posting inspiration and little snippets of life, and seeing what my favourite bloggers and friends are up to.

There are so many times that my Instagram posts never make it to my blog, and that's a damn shame because I consider myself to be quite the photographer..
..Not really, but it's a shame nonetheless.

Instalife the past month looked something like this:

As much as I love Summer, the fact that I can't wear this outfit for a few months is pretty saddening.


My hair hasn't seen a style more complex than an occasional ponytail, so I was quite proud to rock a sock bun that one time.


Clearly I had an adventurous hair month. Okay, an adventurous hair two days. Same diff.


I took Jesse to Perth's rooftop cinema for one of our date nights.
'The Intern', guys. Get amongst it.

Watching free fireworks is always a good way to spend your night.



I love finding new bloggers on Instagram; leave your account deets in the comments!

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE that bun, and the firework shot is so pretty! My instagram is @apeachysonder! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fishtail braid! And that rooftop cinema looks sooo dreamy! What a perfect place for a date!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to track your Instagram like this. Helps you look back and also improve going forward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so need to update my Instagram more often. Very pretty shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. :3 The one month my hair has ever done anything exciting aha.
    Following you Insta - great pics. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was amazing! A movie in the fresh air overlooking the city skyline.. It doesn't get much better than that. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been looking back through my Instagram pictures for almost a year now and I'm glad started. It's great to look back on fond memories. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you. :)
    I have so much love for instagram aha. Definitely give it an update regularly if you can - I've met so many great people through insta who love the same things that I do. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!