_

Pages - Menu

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Friday Finds.

Here are a few of my finds (and loves) from over the past week:


\\  Sweet potato and coconut milk with brown rice and lentils - just what I need on a cold Winter's night.. Like tonight, matter of fact.  //
\\  These printable kiwi coasters make such cute Summer party décor.  //
\\  How delicious does confetti cake lip scrub sound?! It's packages adorably, too. Need.  //
\\  I'm making these huge-ass watermelon slice Jell-O shots for my next party.. With four times the amount of Vodka, of course. Holy moly.  //
\\ These mint and gold nails are life.  //
\\  I need to make a beach lantern exactly like this one.  //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!