_

Pages - Menu

Friday, August 21, 2015

Friday Finds.

Here are a few of my finds (and loves) from over the past week:


\\  These funfetti cake batter popsicles sound amazing, and easy to make, too.  //
\\  I don't mean to alarm you, but Toblerone salted caramel swirl cheesecake. //
\\  This copper tape vase DIY is infinitely cheaper than buying a detailed vase, and just as pretty.  //
\\  I'm not 100% on how a frozen hot chocolate exists, but I ain't even mad.  //
\\  Have y'all heard of this heatless halo curls method yet? My life would be 110% easier.  //
\\  I'm going strong with ALL THE FOODS this week. So I'll just leave this chocolate covered strawberry cake ball truffle recipe here.  //


Heads up! Don't shit your pants when you're left Friday Finds-less next week. Jesse and I are taking a (much needed) holiday. I've scheduled some posts like a good little blogger so you can still get your regular dose of Christie. I know you were incredibly worried.


Happy Friday, kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!