_

Pages - Menu

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

My Month on Instagram - July.


If you've been following Christie's Take on Life for any amount of time, you'd surely know by now that I'm a major lover of Instagram! It's the perfect outlet for posting inspiration and little snippets of life, and seeing what my favourite bloggers and friends are up to.

There are so many times my Instagram posts never make it to my blog, and that's a damn shame because I consider myself to be quite the photographer..
..Not really, but it's a shame nonetheless.

Instalife the past month looked something like this:
I can't believe it's been five weeks since I joined the gym. Five weeks of no waffles. Five weeks of no waffles with gelato on top. Five weeks of hell.


The boss-men took us out to lunch to celebrate the End of Financial Year. I had about five of these Lychee Passion's, on top of more glasses of Vodka and wine than I'd like to admit. Free drinks are the best drinks.


Jesse and I got around to trying the new local pub, which was an absolute winner. I loved this freakin' turnover! My heart has literally broken when I discovered that they've since changed the menu, omitting this bad boy.


Sometimes, I actually cook food, and I get too excited about my creation.
This was one of those times. I must admit, it was a damn good baked potato.


I love finding new bloggers on Instagram; leave your account deets in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!